1. ALL TAGS are played for at CLUB EVENTS. (Singles, Handicaps, Monthly)
2. REAL SCORES will determine the order.
3. If you play CLUB EVENTS and have a TAG you must have it with you.
4. If you LOST your TAG, you forfeit that number. And you take the next number at the end of the sequence and pay $5.00 for it. No exceptions. If you find your tag, it must be turned in and will be redistributed at next CLUB EVENT.
5. If you leave you tag at HOME on CLUB EVENTS, you automatically receive the last number and your number is distributed in order.
6. You must live in the area to have a TAG.
7. A Kick Off Tournament is used to determine TAGs. (ONE ROUND OF SINGLES, LOWEST SCORE GETS THE LOWEST TAG NUMBER)
8. You can challenge anyone for their TAG. They must accept and play within 7 days.
9. Lowest number (1,2,3,) chooses the course to play on. Time and Date is an agreement between them.
10. In the event of a tie in a head to head match, both players keep their tags. In CLUB EVENTS where there is a tie, the lower number tag will be awarded to the player previously holding the lower tag.
11. Tags must be displayed on bags at all times.
12. You must be present at the closing event for TAGs to claim awards. The lowest number present will be awarded.
13. All previous years TAGS are VOID.
14. End of the year awards for top TAGs.
15. Knoxville Disc Golf Association reserves the right to end the challenge or amend the rules of the challenge at any time.
Optional ways to play tags.
TAGS could be set up in Divisions also. (O1, O2,..A1, A2,..B1, B2,..W1,W2,..J1, J2)